Liquid Zinc Supplement
Subscribe and Save
✔ Save 15% monthly
✔ Pause, edit, cancel after your first 2 months
✔ Free Shipping
Discount will automatically apply to your subscription..
15% OFF applies only to retail price
*Discount codes do not apply to subscriptions
Max. 2 bottles per subscription. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in more.
Liquid Zinc Supplement Details: What It Is and How to Take It
Liquid Zinc Supplement's Role in the Body
Zinc is essential for immune function, growth and repair of the body and is a co-factor of over 100 enzymes*. Besides supporting immunity and being a minor antioxidant, zinc helps the gut to absorb nutrients from food.*
Liquid zinc is an easy way to support healthy immune function*.
Learn more about the science behind our liquid minerals in this blog post.
Want to test your own mineral levels? Learn more here.
Specially formulated to:
- Bypass absorption problems from dysbiosis or a pathology
- Pass into circulation faster than tabs or caps
- Offer a therapeutic dose at less cost than pills
- Is not as cumbersome when divided doses are required throughout the day
- Has no need for breakdown from a chelate
- Is easier for a child to swallow
- Offers the option for a high dose in a small volume
- Contacts stomach acid faster and easier than a pill
Purified water, zinc sulfate, potassium iodide as a preservative.
As a mineral supplement, add 7 drops in water or juice daily, or more as directed by a licensed health care practitioner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are your Liquid Minerals in liquid form?
Minerals taken in liquid form are more readily absorbed in the body. Using the Liquid Mineral Taste Test Instructions gives you the ability to taste them and then take only the ones you need.
Is the dosage listed on each bottle suitable for a child?
Yes, however if the child is taking other supplements or medications, we recommend speaking with your health care practitioner. Since the dosage is measured in drops, the dosage is easily adjustable.
Are your liquid minerals Ionic or Colloidal?
Our liquid minerals are ionic. Ionic minerals dissolve in aqueous solution (water), while colloidal minerals are suspended in aqueous solution.
Are there any side effects from taking Liquid Minerals?
None have ever been reported to us.
Can your Liquid Minerals be taken on an empty stomach?
They can be taken on an empty stomach but we recommend taking them with food.
BodyBio Liquid Zinc Supplement Reviews
- Giuseppina T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoVery good thank you
Good. I am waiting for Selenium and manganese drops to be in stock again.
- Diane B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoreview.
Easy to take its working.
- Amanda d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLíquido Zinc
Does the job. Take with Vitamin C and other minerals.
- Reza A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoZink Liquid
easy to take. And kind to tommy, minor taste:)
- svetla a.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLike it
Easy to use, the bottle lasts a long time and I feel better when using it.