TUDCA (Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid) Supplement
Due to overwhelming demand for BodyBio - TUDCA, we're temporarily out of stock. We appreciate your patience as we diligently work to replenish our inventory.
TUDCA is a bile acid naturally formed in the body that supports the digestion and utilization of fats and oils and demonstrates neuroprotective benefits*.
- Neuro protective
- Digestive Support
- Liver Support
TUDCA (Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid) Supplement Details: What It Is and How to Take It
TUDCA supports digestive ability by supporting healthy fat metabolism and breakdown as well as proper nutrient absorption. It is also supportive to cellular and mitochondrial health.
However, the human body only produces small amounts of TUDCA (or tauroursodeoxycholic acid). In a healthy person, digestion re-circulates some 95% of the body’s bile salts. Poor diet, decreased liver function, and certain medications can impair this process. This is where supplementation is key.
Quality matters. We don’t use fillers or additives. There is no way to achieve the powerful benefits of Tudca without strict internal and external quality control. The raw materials of BodyBio Tudca undergo extensive testing for the presence of mold prior to encapsulation. BodyBio’s Tudca supplement is free of wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, dairy, artificial colors, and resins.
- Supports the digestion of fats and oils*
- Promotes a healthy microbiome with healthy biodiversity*
- Supports a healthy inflammation response in the GI tract to help prevent leaky gut*
- Helps reduce cellular stress & protect DNA*
- May address fatty liver, biliary cirrhosis and hepatitis*
- May be effective in supporting neurological concerns*
- Assists in clearing toxins*
- Stabilizes the cell membrane*
- Works with other bile salts to prevent premature cell death (apoptosis)*
- Eases stress on the endoplasmic reticulum (ER) to improve protein folding*
- May provide neuroprotective benefits.*
- May help regulate the immune system*
- May affect genetic expression and mitochondria*
- May dissolve gallstones before they are completely formed*
- May cause liver and muscle to be more sensitive to insulin (High insulin sensitivity helps cells use blood glucose more effectively, which can help reduce blood sugar.)*
- Support digestion*
- Support the liver*
- Neuroprotective support*
Tauroursodeoxycholic acid, rice flour, gelatin (capsules)
1-2 capsules with food, unless otherwise directed by your healthcare professional.
Supports intracellular cholesterol (which you cannot feel but it’s good to know)! Aids in digesting fats and helps support healthy bile blow.* You may notice that taking after high fat meals helps with digestion.
Supports insulin sensitivity, increased liver function, & promotes the growth of healthy bacteria in the microbiome for decreased inflammation.*
Brain support – TUDCA works as a “chaperone” to interrupt protein misfolding to overcome neurological concerns.*
If you’re wondering about when to take TUDCA, we recommend one to three times daily with meals. It may be taken with or without food. We recommend taking it with food to support absorption. If your gallbladder has been removed, taking it with food may aid in digestion. Research shows TUDCA's benefits occur anywhere from one to six months of daily use.
The suggested dosage is take 2 capsules per day or use as directed by your Healthcare Professional. 1750 mg is the tolerable upper limit for most and can be used as a therapeutic dose for as long as one month. TUDCA is suitable for those without a gallbladder.
TUDCA supplements are generally considered safe when taken in the recommended amounts. Some have experienced diarrhea when taking more than 1500 mg daily, which is not recommended. There are no other reported TUDCA side effects.
Research shows TUDCA's benefits occur anywhere from one to six months of daily use.
BodyBio's TUDCA is not derived from bear bile, bull bile, or the bile of other animals.
- Lynn C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoTUDCA
I have taken this for a few months, and while it does help me eliminate waste easier, I haven’t really noticed much of anything else. I do have some gallstones present, but have no signs that has changed.
- Yolanda D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agogreat supplements!
This is very helpful for my digestion. I am very sensitive but had no side effects at all when taking these.
- Dana M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoTudca
Working toward a healthy liver
- Jennifer K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agostomach pain no more!
I've struggled with some mild stomach pain after some meals, tried to pinpoint if certain foods were causing this, or if digestive enzymes or probiotics would help, but couldn't find anything that made a difference. I am so happy and relieved that TUDCA was the answer to this years-long mystery. Thank you for making such a wonderful product. I am so glad I found this!
- Mischa H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove this product.
Definitely worth trying.